- A meeting between class representatives, the school's administration and some pupil's committee members will be organised this Wednesday (30/11/2016) from 10h20 to 12h15 in the salles des fetes.
- "Learning gateway" passwords will be distributed to 7th years this Tuesday
- The committee will start discussions for installing different internet browser than internet explorer on school computers
- PC hoodies school drawing on the back removed ?
- (CoSup) DirectDemocracy will be proposed for other European schools
Library meeting with Internal Committee
- The suggestion for having printers available for students was appreciated by the library staff. Therefore, there are still some points to discuss (supervision and badge system) .
- As the newspapers tables in the s1 to s3 side of the library aren't widely used, there are discussions for replacing them with iPads.
- Opening hours will be extended for providing more accessibility to the database.
- Proposition to subscribe to paper newspapers
- 16+ party buses/taxi being rent
- Less than 10€ tickets for parties
Pupil's committee-related discussions
- Pictures from older PC committees to be handed in the PC room